The Department of Environmental Quality sponsors conferences, workshops, webinars,
and develops on-demand training to educate customers on environmental requirements,
pollution prevention practices, and other topics related to the protection of Michigan's natural
resources. Speakers on environmental programs and services are also available upon request.
ATTENTION: The Michigan Environmental Compliance Conference (MECC) is the DEQ’s premier compliance assistance event designed to help businesses, municipalities, and environmental professionals comply with their environmental requirements. Planning is now underway for the 2016 MECC, which will be bigger and better than ever. The 2016 MECC will be held in June. We will be consolidating the multiple locations into one, centralized, 2-day event. Please help with the planning of the 2016 MI Environmental Compliance Conference by completing this 4-question survey.
- DEQ Calendar
- DEQ Workshops and Conferences
- DEQ Webinars
- Air Quality 101 - Year of Clean Air Webinars
- DEQ Online Learning Curriculum
- Operator Training and Certification
- Other Training Opportunities
- Michigan Guide to Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulations (June 2014)
- Join our Email List
- MDEQ Speakers Request Form