Welcome to the Unemployment Insurance Agency
The Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) operates Michigan’s unemployment insurance program which collects unemployment taxes from employers and provides temporary income for workers who are unemployed through no fault of their own.
UIA offers online services to customers through the Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM).
- Michigan Web Account Manager for Claimants and Employers
The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) is the Unemployment Insurance Agency's (UIA) system for managing your unemployment account electronically.
- UIA Unemployed Worker Seminar - Grand Rapids
- UIA Unemployed Worker Seminar - Saginaw
- Career Opportunities
- The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM)
- Access Your 1099-G Online
- What You Should Know When Claiming Benefits
- Eligibility Requirements
- File a Claim
- Problem Resolution Offices - Need Help?
- Q & A- Taxable Wage Base
- Employer Letter
- Work Share Program
- Electronic Filing Requirement
- About Unemployment Insurance
- What You Should Know As An Employer
- UIA Employer Services Brochure
- Taxes & Tax Credits
- Legislative Information
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
- Manage Your Tax Account
- Office of Employer Ombudsman
- Client Level Reporting Toolkit for Professional Employer Organizations
- Employer Handbook (November 2014)
- Employer Webcasts
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) E-Response
- Michigan Unemployment Tax Credit