- Did you receive a letter regarding
Michigan Treasury Online? Get Started Here.
- Taxpayer's Guide to Identity Protection
- 2013 New Developments
- Personal Property Tax Exemptions – Recent Legislative Changes
- Notice to Taxpayers: Same-Sex Couples Filing Joint Federal Income Tax Returns Must File Michigan Income Tax Returns as Single Filers
- Notice to Taxpayers Regarding Revised and Rescinded Sales and Use Tax Rules
- New Prepaid Sales Tax Collection and Reporting Requirements Notice of New Prepaid Sales Tax Collection and Reporting Requirements following the Enactment of Public Act 509 of 2012 and Public Act 1 of 2013
- Use Tax Required on Internet Purchases
- 2013 Emergency 911 Program Changes
- Homestead Property Tax Credit Information
- To ensure your privacy and security the following information is required to check a refund:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Tax Year
- Filing Status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) or Total Household Resources (THR) / Household Income (HHI)
Note: Your adjusted Gross Income is found on line 10 of your MI-1040.
For 2012, your Total Household Resources are found on line 33 of your MI-1040CR or line 34 of your MI–1040 CR–7
For 2011 and prior years, your Household Income is found on line 28 of your MI-1040CR or line 31 of your 2011
View more detailed income information
- Notice for Those Operating Cigarette Making Machines
- Michigan Tax Changes InformationDetails of changes to the Michigan tax structure that took effect in January 2012.