- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs Application to apply for Michigan healthcare programs
- Report Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- Hospital Compare The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has a new Web site that helps patients shop for hospital care based on quality and price. The site features updated and more robust information to help consumers with their health care choices.
- Adult Benefits Waiver On April 1, 2014, the Adult Benefits Waiver, also known as Adult Medical Program or AMP, has changed to the Healthy Michigan Plan. More information about the Healthy Michigan Plan can be found at www.healthymichiganplan.org.
- Michigan Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver Development MDCH to develop a section 1915(c) waiver to provide services to persons suffering traumatic brain injury.
- MiRx Prescription Savings Program
- Home and Community-Based Services Program Transition
Click here for: information on how to find free or low cost health care, and access to coverage
Click here for: Information about the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act for beneficiaries
Click here for: information about the health care programs available through Medicaid and how to qualify.
Click here for: information about what health care coverage is available for children and teens.