HIV/STD/Hepatitis in MichiganWelcome to Michigan's HIV/STD/Viral Hepatitis website. Within these pages, you will find information on the public health aspects of the following conditions/infections:
- HIV and AIDS:
- Hepatitis A, B and C;
- Chlamydia; and
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Topics such as prevention and care, surveillance and statistics, counseling and testing, and HIV related laws, as well as other links, are available. You will also find information on training opportunities within the State of Michigan and MDCH's policies for ensuring the security of its data.
Comprehensive information on MDCH HIV/AIDS information including statistics, special reports, HIV-related laws, case report forms, brochures, consent forms, the Important Health Information booklet, prevention programs, ADAP and other care programs including links to other pages such as MALPH, CDC, and NIH treatment guidelines.
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
Information on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), including gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis B and HPV.
Information about viral hepatitis, an infection that affects the liver.
Data Security and Confidentiality
HIPAA guidelines, MDCH record retention policy, and a link to the CDC's HIV Surveillance Confidentiality and Security Guidelines.
Interactive training for HIV and STD service providers.
HIV Care Coordination RFP 2014
- HIV Care Coordination RFP 2014
- HIV Care Coordination RFP Exhibit A Budget Tool REVISED 09/30/14
- HIV Care Coordination RFP Exhibit B Standard Agreement Language FY 2015
- HIV Care Coordination RFP Exhibit C Agreement Attachment C Reporting Requirements
- HIV Care Section Care Coordination TA Call Agenda
- 2014 Care Coordination RFP Questions REVISED 10/15/14