- Coffee with MIOSHA MIOSHA invites employers and employees to share a cup of coffee and learn about the importance of workplace safety, health, earned wages and fringe benefits of Michigan workers. Click here for dates and locations.
- LARA News Link The LARA News Link highlights the events and happenings of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- 2015 Take A Stand Day "Take a Stand" for workplace safety and health. For this eleventh annual "Take a Stand Day," the MIOSHA program is dedicating more than 125 professional staff to visit Michigan high-hazard industries targeted by the MIOSHA Strategic Plan. Click here to schedule a visit. Submit your request by July 22, 2015.
- Reinventing Performance in Michigan After nearly three years transforming state government, Michigan has become a leader in implementing positive changes for business. We must continue our momentum to change the reality and perception companies have of Michigan and become a top 10 business-friendly state.
- An Online Resource for Skilled Immigrants Working through Upwardly Global, LARA has created an online resource for skilled immigrants, providing important information on how to become a licensed professional in Michigan.
- LARA Services for Veterans The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has prepared a compilation of services that may apply to Michigan's Veterans, active military and military families. These services include occupational or business licensing, construction, workplace safety and health, unemployment, and utility assistance.
Find Corporate Information Find the Wage & Hour Division Find Michigan Profit Corporation Filing Information? Find Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Filing Information? Find Contact Information? Verify Health Professional License? Find out about minimum wage and overtime? Find Workers' Compensation forms? Renew my professional license? Verify a License/Registration? Find the licensing division? File my Corporation's annual report online? Find resources and related information for business? Get MIOSHA workplace posters? File a minimum wage or overtime complaint?
Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Construction Codes Employment Relations Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Fire Services Health Professions Health Facilities Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Workers' Compensation Forms
Business Entity Search Business Name Availability Lookup Search File a Complaint with MIOSHA Current Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage Lookup Asbestos Program Utility complaints (telephone, natural gas, electric) Liquor Licensee Lookup Online Liquor Ordering Liquor Shelf Price Calculator Liquor License Renewal Liquor Control Price List Beer/Mixed Spirits/Wine Product Registration MCAC Opinions Search Tax Tribunal Docket Search Tax Tribunal Decisions
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Construction Codes Employment Relations Health Professions Health Facilities & Long Term Care Legislative Reports Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) Documents Library Worker's Compensation Agency
- MPSC Approves Special Contracts between Wisconsin Electric Power Company and Tilden Mining Company, L.C. and Empire Iron Mining Partnership
- MPSC Approves Settlement Agreement Transferring Control of Wisconsin Public Service Corporation and Michigan Gas Utilities Corporation from Integrys Energy Group, Inc. to Wisconsin Electric Corporation
- MPSC Approves Settlement Agreement Authorizing Wisconsin Public Service Corporation to Raise Electric Rates