Mi-HUNT - Where your hunt begins.
No matter where you are in Michigan, you can find public hunting land. This free interactive mapping application contains the most up-to-date information to help you plan your next hunting trip. This site is available at www.michigan.gov/mihunt.
Increase your odds of getting to hunt bear and elk with the Pure Michigan Hunt! Find out more by watching this video!
DNR and Michigan State University Web site - Working Together to Create Michigan's Premier Source of Deer Information.
Announcing a new all-inclusive deer website created by DNR and the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife at Michigan State University. The website covers everything from basic deer biology to hunting regulations to the newest deer research. The site is available at http://deer.fw.msu.edu/.
• Learn about the restructuring of hunting/fishing licenses Find out about the new hunting and fishing license structure that takes effect on March 1, 2014.
• Current Hunting Digests Michigan hunting and trapping information, rules and regulations, including the Hunting and Trapping Digest and digests for antlerless deer, bear, elk, turkey and waterfowl hunting.
• Hunting Applications and Drawings View hunting application dates, drawing results, remaining licenses and more.
Note: Drawing notification postcards will no longer be sent by mail. Click this link to view your drawing results online.
• A Pickup Load of Pigs: The Feral Swine Pandemic Video This film addresses the issue of wild pigs as a nuisance species of growing concern.
• Purchase an Application or License Online E-License is designed to allow customers to purchase hunting and fishing licenses, Sportcards, special hunt applications and permits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and print most small game and fishing licenses.
• 2013-2014 Hunting Season Calendar
• More Bang For Your Buck These informational sheets provide examples of how the Department of Natural Resources will expand our efforts to do more for the hunters and wildlife of Michigan by implementing the goals, objectives and strategies identified in the Wildlife Division's strategic plan - Guiding Principles and Strategies (GPS).
• Report Diseased Wildlife
• Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) in White-Tailed Deer Epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) is an acute, infectious, often fatal viral disease contracted by wild ruminants but most commonly affecting white-tailed deer.
• Wildlife Permits