Practitioner Web Services
The e-service application will be down for computer upgrades
beginning Friday, November 22 at noon.
You will be able to resume using this system on Monday November 25, 2013.
Using this secure web site, you have access to account specific tax information and you may create a web service request which allows you to ask Treasury general and account specific questions.
Create a service request now
Please be patient! If you have already submitted a Web service request or called the Practitioner Hotline, allow staff the time to research and respond to your service request. Most responses are resolved within 5 business days.
Important Note: If your client has a negative or zero Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) you will not be able to retrieve your answer. When submitting your inquiry, please indicate in the notes field if your client has negative or zero AGI. Based on that information, a Treasury representative will contact you by phone.
What You Need to Know:
- For a general question please check Frequently Asked Questions before contacting Treasury.
- If you have a Power of Attorney and/or additional documentation, please fax them to 517-636-4254.
- For privacy and security reasons, do not share the access codes for the Practitioner Services site with your clients. Obtaining taxpayer information is a privilege. Unauthorized access to account information is unlawful as described in Michigan MCL section 752.794. Taxpayers can use the self service options designed for them.
- When accessing the Practitioner Services site, please remember, business accounts that begin with 2 alpha characters (ME or TR) must be entered using upper case letters. If you use lower case letters at the time you submitted your service request, you will be unable to retrieve/view the answer. You may receive a "Failed Authentication" error message.
- Compatibility Browser/System Requirements - If you get an error message telling you that you need a browser that supports 128-bit encryption, you must upgrade your browser.