• MSU Product Center 2012 Economic Impact Report
• Michigan's Food & Agriculture Industry 2012
• Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development Department Overview - At a Glance 2012
• The Economic Impact of Michigan's Food and Agriculture Sector A Michigan State University (MSU) study, "The Economic Impact of Michigan's Food and Agriculture Sector," shows that the industry contributes an estimated $91.4 billion to Michigan's economy. That's an ...
• Michigan Specialty Crops Michigan grows a wide variety of specialty crops each year, and our farmers take pride in growing high quality, diverse products. The state leads the nation in the production of several specialty crops, ...