Services for State and Local Government
• Microfilming Services Information about microfilming services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
• Document Imaging Services Information about document imaging services that are available to Michigan government agencies.
• Records Center Operations (state agencies only) The Records Center is responsible for the storage and control of inactive state records. Learn how to pack, transfer and retrieve boxes.
• Electronic Document Management Solutions (TRIM and IRMA) Information about document management solutions that are available to state government agencies.
• Disposition of Public Records How to dispose of public records that have fulfilled their retention period.