• Purchase a Fishing License Online E-License is designed to allow customers to purchase hunting and fishing licenses, Sportcards, special hunt applications and permits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and print most small game and fishing licenses using your own printer.
• Michigan Sport Trolling License How to become a licensed sport trolling boat captain.
• Wholesale Fish Dealer's License State Law MCL 324.47333 requires that every person who deals in fish by operating a wholesale fish market or fish house, or who solicits the purchase of or buys fish for wholesale distribution, shall secure a license from the Department of Natural Resources.
• Fishing Licenses If you are 17 years of age or older, you need a fishing license to fish in Michigan. If you are younger than 17 years of age, you may fish without a license, but you are required to observe all fishing rules and regulations.
• Minnow Dealer License Application How to get a Minnow Dealers License.
• Special License/Permit Applications
Permits & Certifications
• Cultural or Scientific Collector's Permit Anyone that plans to remove Fish, amphibians or reptiles from its habitat, needs to apply for a Cultural or Scientific Collector's Permit.
• Fish Cleaning Station Permit MCL 324.48724 defines a fish cleaning station as an operation or location used to clean salmon for sport fishers. Anyone who operates a fish cleaning station that sells raw or unprocessed salmon eggs must have a a current and valid Fish Cleaning Station Permit issued by the Department of Natural Resources.
• Public Waters Stocking Permit Do you want to stock public waters?