• AWOS (Automated Weather Observation System)
• Call Flight Service at 800-WX-BRIEF for the latest flight restrictions
• 2013 Michigan Aeronautical Chart & Airport Directory Errata 2013 Michigan Aeronautical Chart & Airport Directory Errata
• NOAA Aviation Digital Data Service The National Weather Service operationally supports this site as well as the following operational products:
METARs TAFs PIREPS AIR/SIGMETs Satellite Radar Analysis & Prognostic Charts Graphical wind & temperature charts
National Convective Weather Forecast
Current & Forecast Icing Potential
Graphical Turbulence Guidance
• General Aviation Security Temporary flight restrictions may be issued with little advance notice. Pilots are advised to check NOTAMS before each flight. Report suspicious activity to the TSA at 866-GA-SECURE.
• Steps to Register Your Aircraft If registering your aircraft through a company, business, LLC, etc. you can register through Michigan's One Stop. If you would like to pay for your aircraft registeration in person, call 517-335-9719 to schedule an appointment.
• FAA PilotWeb This site provides access to current NOTAM information derived from the United States Consolidated NOTAM Office at the FAA Air Traffic Control Systems Command Center, Herndon VA.