- Prosperity Regions Talent Map The Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan and the Michigan Economic Development Corporation are pleased to introduce the Prosperity Regions Talent Map! The Prosperity Regions Talent Map is a web-based tool for talent system stakeholders to "collaborate, create, and connect" in an effort to better serve their employer customers.
Rather than static information, this dynamic web-based resource encourages collaboration among stakeholders who may have similar needs or be good strategic partners; creates synergies among related services and resources that strengthen the overall talent system and how it is used; connects resources in ways that reduces duplication of services, wasteful spending, and frustration due to unmet needs and missed opportunities; and rapidly adapts and evolves to leverage new industry trends, technologies, federal opportunities, and more.
- Michigan Works! Agency Dashboard Infographic
- 2015 Skilled Trades Training Fund Program Dashboard
- 2014 Skilled Trades Training Fund Program Dashboard
- Skilled Trades Training Fund (STTF)
While Michigan’s economy continues to gain momentum, there is still a challenge for companies to find talent with the skills they need. To address this issue, the Governor recommended, and the Legislature supported, the creation of the Skilled Trades Training Fund (STTF) in October of 2013. Now in its third year, the STTF continues to focus on assisting companies in meeting their talent challenges.