• Introducing the new Michigan Unemployment
Insurance Agency (UIA) Debit Card Your current Unemployment Insurance
debit card is being replaced with
a new card from Bank of America.
Your unemployment benefits will be
automatically deposited to your new
card beginning June 2, 2014.
• 2014 EMPLOYER SEMINARS
• Attention Claimants - If Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) benefits are reinstated, the UIA will notify those who are eligible by mail and through MiWAM.
Be sure to check the website for updates regarding EUC benefits.
• Attention Veterans with UCX claims
• Frequently Asked Questions from Customers The most common questions about unemployment benefits being asked by customers.
• NEW MARVIN INFORMATION 2013
• Notice of Work Search Requirement
• Reference Guide: Services for Unemployed Workers
• How to Inquire About Your Claim
• Problem Resolution Offices - Need Help?
• Search for Jobs at miltalent.org
• Manage Your Tax Account
• Employer Handbook (January 2013)
• Office of Employer Ombudsman
• Taxes & Tax Credits
• Michigan Unemployment Tax Credit
• Employer Webcasts
• State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) E-Response
• Client Level Reporting Toolkit for Professional Employer Organizations
• Form UIA 1005, Registration for Client Level Reporting
• Legislative Information
• Wage Record
• Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
• About UIA and Unemployment Insurance in Michigan Here is a short history of the UIA and unemployment insurance in Michigan.
• Fact Sheets
• Press Releases
• Acts & Rules
• Additional Resources