Skip Navigation
Michigan, Official Portal for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  Individual Income Tax
I did not attach my Schedule W or W-2s when I filed my paper return. What should I do now?

There is no action you need to take at this time. If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by mail. In the future, when preparing your return, enter your W-2, 1099 and/or MI-4919 information on the Schedule W . A Schedule W is required with each return.

Michigan Business One Stop
Link to Department and Agencies Web Site Index
Link to Statewide Online Services Index
Link to Statewide Web-based Surveys
Link to RSS feeds available on this site
FAQ Categories
 •  Index of Tax FAQ's
 •  Individual Income Tax
 •  Business Taxes
 •  1099-MISC Filing Requirements
 •  Collections/Delinquent Accounts
 •  Tax Increment Financing
 •  Service Fee/PILOT Housing
 •  State Real Estate Transfer Tax
 •  Native American
 •  Michigan Business Tax
 •  Status of Individual Refund
 •  Health Insurance Claims Assessment (HICA) Act
 •  Energy Home Improvement Credit
 •  Corporate Income Tax
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan