Skip Navigation
Taxes - Taxes Site Taxes Site
Taxes Site
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
Michigan Business Tax

E6. I have a Michigan-issued TR Number. Am I eligible for e-file?

No. MBT Fed/State e-file is only available to those taxpayers using a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Information and forms to apply for a FEIN may be obtained at or call the IRS at 1-800-929-4933 and register over the phone.