Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Veterinarian & Veterinary Technician

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):  

    A license is required with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services, Board of Veterinary Medicine; 517-335-0918.

    Other Licenses:

    Licensed veterinarians who are employed by a horse racing facility must also be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control, Office of Racing Commissioner; (517) 507-3860 or visit their website at  

    For information about a DEA # (dispensing of narcotics/drugs) call 202-307-7255 or 800-882-9539  

    Revised: September 2013

    Related Content
     •  Vendor of Spirits License
     •  Vehicle Wholesaler License
     •  Vehicle Salvage Pool License
     •  Vehicle Broker License
     •  Vehicle Scrap Metal Processor License
     •  Vocational Schools
     •  Vendor And Peddler
     •  Vending Machine
     •  Video Tapes, Sales/Rental
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan