Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):

    Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants are licensed with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services, Board of Occupational Therapy; 517-335-0918.

    Further Information:

    Certification is available with the American Occupational Therapists Association; 301-652-2682.

    Revised: September 2013

    Related Content
     •  Law Enforcement Officer / Police
     •  Organic Program Registration
     •  Outdoor Permit
     •  Oversize & Overweight Trucks
     •  Other Services Available for your Unemployment Tax Account
     •  Oil & Gas Well Applications to Change Well Status
     •  Oil & Gas Plugging Permit
     •  Oil & Gas Permit Transfers
     •  Oil & Gas Drilling, Secondary Recovery, Brine Disposal, and Hydrocarbon Storage
     •  Oil and Gas Drilling
     •  Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
     •  Ostrich (Poultry) Farm
     •  Ocularist
     •  Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery
     •  Optometry
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan