Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Animal Veterinarian

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):

    Animal Veterinarians must be licensed by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services, Board of Veterinary Medicine; 517-335-0918. 

    Other Possible License(s): 

    Licensed veterinarians who are employed at a horse racing facility are required to be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control Board; 313-456-4100.  

    For information about a DEA # (dispensing of narcotics/drugs) telephone: 202-307-7255 OR 800-882-9539.  

    Revised: January 2014

    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan