Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Home Improvement

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):

    Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing Bureau at (517) 241-9288 for licensure information or visit our website at

    Revised:  02/2014

    Related Content
     •  Hunting Preserve Operator
     •  Horse Riding Stable
     •  Hot Dog Stands
     •  Home for the Aged
     •  Home Electronics Repair Service
     •  Class A Hotel License
     •  Hazardous Waste Standard
     •  Horse Racetrack & Race Meet Licenses
     •  Health Facilities Plan Review - Construction Permit
     •  Hospice Residence Program License
     •  Hospice Program License
     •  Hydrogen Storage Tank Site Plan Certification
     •  Hospital License
     •  How do I submit my Employer's Quarterly Tax and/or Payroll Report?
     •  Class B Hotel License
     •  Hazardous Waste Management Facility Operating License for New, Expanded, Altered, or Enlarged Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage, or Disposal Facilities
     •  Hazardous Waste Limited Storage Facility Operating License
     •  Hazardous Waste Management Facility Operating License for Existing Facilities
     •  Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration
     •  Hazardous Waste Management Notification of HW Activity (Site Identification Number)
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan