Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Boat Pilot

    Agency: Natural Resources

    Required State License(s):

    All persons who pilot passenger, cargo, excursion, or charter service boats on the inland waters of the State should be licensed with the Department of Natural Resources, Law Enforcement Division; 517-284-5994.

    Revised: 12/2013

    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan