Skip Navigation
SOS - Secretary of State | SOS Secretary of State | SOS
Secretary of State | SOS
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
Vehicles and Titles

Do I need an IFTA decal?

If you drive your truck for interstate commerce, you are required to have an International Fuel Tax Act (IFTA) decal. For original, renewal, or temporary decals contact the Michigan Department of Treasury at (517) 636-4580. More information about fuel tax decals can be found on their website at




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2015 State of Michigan