Skip Navigation
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
How do I replace a lost or stolen disability parking placard?

A lost or stolen disability placard can be replaced at any Secretary of State office for $10. You will be asked to show identification. Branch offices accept cash, checks, money orders, Discover, MasterCard and Visa debit or credit cards at the counter.

Or, you may submit your request and $10 fee by fax to (517) 322-1063 or by letter to:

Michigan Department of State
Out-of-State Resident Services
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918

Your request should include your daytime telephone number. 

If faxing your request, pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover - be sure to include your credit card number and expiration date.

If mailing your request, pay by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Make checks or money orders payable to State of Michigan. Be sure to include your credit card number and expiration date if paying by credit card.

Back to Disability Parking FAQ
Disability Parking Brochure PDF


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan