Skip Navigation
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
  Svcs. Provided by Other Govt. Agencies
How do I obtain a passport?
Detailed information on applying for a new U.S. passport can be found at the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs website.


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan