Driving and Vehicle Record Request
- Requesting a Driving or Vehicle Record You can request a driving or vehicle record through the Record Lookup Unit. The cost is $8 per transaction. Additionally, for only $9, you can purchase your own certified driving record at any branch office and walk out with a copy in hand.
- Bulk Information Sales Specific information about drivers, personal identification card holders, vehicle registrations and titles, watercraft registrations and titles, snowmobile registrations, and related subjects are available for purchase in bulk from the Michigan Department of State, Commercial Services Section.
- Direct Access to Driving and Vehicle Records The Michigan Department of State provides direct access to its computer system so that commercial users can obtain driving, vehicle, mobile home, watercraft and recreational vehicle records under certain specified conditions.
- Driving Record Subscription Service The Driving Record Subscription Service provides an organization with the driving record of their employees on an annual basis; or whenever there are any violations, restrictions, suspensions, or revocations posted to the record.
- Governmental Agency Record Requests If your agency is a governmental entity, you must complete a Record Lookup Request for Governmental Agencies (BDVR-155) form.
- Certifying Other Secretary of State Records In addition to the documents that can be certified by the Office of the Great Seal, there are other types of Secretary of State records that can be certified.
- Requesting Another Person's Record You can request a copy of another person's driving or vehicle record. The cost is $8.00 per transaction.
- Requesting Your Own Driving or Vehicle Record You can request a copy of your own driving or vehicle records. The cost is $8.00 per transaction.
- Request Your Own Driving Record And Get Same-Day Service You can request a copy of your own driving record at the Secondary Complex or at some Secretary of State PLUS and SUPER!Center branch offices.