Skip Navigation
SOS - Secretary of State | SOS Secretary of State | SOS
Secretary of State | SOS
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
Other Business Services
  • This site provides information about other Department of State business services, such as financial filings, registering commercial vehicles for interstate use, document certification, driving and vehiclerecord requests, self-insurance requirements, and abandoned vehicles. Auto dealers and repair facilities please see Automotive Related Businesses. All other businesses please go to the Licensing and RegulatoryAffairs (LARA) website.
Learn about: The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) online service for customers filing financial statements and liens through the Secretary of State.
Learn about: The International Registration Plan (IRP) - a program for registering and licensing of commercial vehicles in interstate operations among member jurisdictions (states or provinces).
Learn about: Purchasing driving and vehicle records or bulk information sales by individuals, organizations, and commercial or government users through Record Lookup, direct access or subscription services.
Learn about: Procedures for identifying and processing impounded and abandoned vehicles using the Michigan Auto Lost & Found site.
Learn about: Operating requirements for agricultural vehicles on public roads - lighting, slow-moving vehicle emblems, and more.
Learn about: Requirements for obtaining No-Fault Self-Insurance for motor vehicles registered in Michigan for businesses and universities.
Learn about: Electronic Insurance Reporting
Learn about: The Department of State's services to businesses through the most requested publications and forms.

Copyright © 2015 State of Michigan