Skip Navigation
SOS - Secretary of State | SOS Secretary of State | SOS
Secretary of State | SOS
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
  Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
How can I find organization information in Michigan?

Corporate jurisdiction, type and identification number are no longer required on a UCC financing statement. Records for Michigan companies are kept with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Commercial Services, Corporation Division.  Visit the Corporation Division at:


If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner or send us an e-mail and we will help you get the information you need.

Copyright © 2015 State of Michigan