Skip Navigation
Healthy Michigan Plan Find our about new hunting and fishing license fees 2014 Paving the Way - MDOT Construction Map Sign up for the Job Connect Newsletter to receive a bi-weekly newsletter with valuable information to help in your job search! Raise hope and foster dreams. Become a foster parent - call 888-335-3882
close print view
Printer Friendly Page
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!

Get a Federal Employee Identification Number?

The Internal Revenue Service issues a FEIN to all persons or business entities with employees who are subject to the income tax withholding provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. The number is also issued to corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. Individuals with no employees do not need a FEIN. You may call 1-800-829-3676 and request the form SS-4 or visit the IRS Web site.
QR code

Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan