1099-R statements for 2014 are now available in miAccount. Log in and click on Pension Payments to access your statement. A printed statement will be mailed by the end of January.
Published on December 30, 2014
- Our office will be closed on the following dates:
- December 24 - Christmas Eve
- December 25 - Christmas Day
- December 31 - New Year's Eve
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 19 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 16 - President's Day
State office closings for holidays are regulated by the Michigan Department of Civil Service Regulation 5.08. Public Act 124 of 1865 is the Michigan law governing official state holidays.
Published December 8, 2014
- Come join the conversation online with ORS on Twitter! We'll be sharing helpful information about retirement planning, links to free resources provided by ORS, and news updates – all to help you prepare for retirement. Click here to see the page – make sure you sign in and click the "Follow" button on the page so you'll see our updates: www.twitter.com/MichiganORS
Published November 14, 2014
- The 2014-2015 Insurance Rates are now available on the Employee Benefits page of the Michigan Civil Service Commission website.
Published on September 22, 2014
- Welcome to the new look of the State Police Retirement System website and miAccount! This update is only one of many we'll be making over the next year to make our site more accessible and easier to use.
Published May 5, 2014
The March 2014 issue of Connections, our semiannual retiree newsletter, is now available. Articles in this issue include:
- Retirement System Financials
- Message from the Director
- Ask an Expert
- When to Contact ORS