Representatives from ORS and Voya will be available between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM to answer any questions customers may have about either the Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Plans. A short presentation will be delivered by representatives at the bottom of each hour with the rest of the time for questions and answers. We will be at the following locations:
- 10/20: MARQUETTE — Ramada of Marquette, 412 W. Washington St., Marquette, MI 49855
- 10/21: TRAVERSE CITY — Park Place Hotel, 300 East State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
- 10/22: DETROIT — Cadillac Place, Grand Ballroom, 3042 W. Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202
- 10/23: LANSING — Capitol Commons Center, Lower Level Conference Rooms A/B/C/D, 400 S. Pine St., Lansing, MI 48913
- 10/24: GRAND RAPIDS — State Office Building, Michigan/Huron Rooms, 350 Ottawa St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Bring your password if you want to access your account with an ORS or Voya representative.
Published September 30, 2014
- The 2014-2015 Insurance Rates are now available on the Employee Benefits page of the Michigan Civil Service Commission website.
Published on September 22, 2014
- Welcome to the new look of the State Police Retirement System website and miAccount! This update is only one of many we'll be making over the next year to make our site more accessible and easier to use.
Published May 5, 2014
Our office will be closed on the following dates:
- November 4 - Election Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 27 & 28 - Thanksgiving
State office closings for holidays are regulated by the Michigan Department of Civil Service Regulation 5.08. Public Act 124 of 1865 is the Michigan law governing official state holidays.
Published April 28, 2014
The March 2014 issue of Connections, our semiannual retiree newsletter, is now available. Articles in this issue include:
- Retirement System Financials
- Message from the Director
- Ask an Expert
- When to Contact ORS