If you are having trouble opening the PDFs on this page, please download the PDF to your desktop. To do this, right-click on the form's link and choose "Save Link As" to download a copy. Once the file is saved to your desktop, open up Adobe Reader then go to file > open > and choose the file from your desktop. If you continue to have issues, please email the webmaster for a different format.
You can also use Internet Explorer to open the PDFs if you have access to that browser.> none
- Firearms Records The MSP serves as a point of contact in the State to coordinates background checks in accordance with the Brady Act between NICS, local agencies and the FBI. Assistance to the public and criminal justice agencies is also provided in determining eligibility to own/purchase firearms.
- MSP-202 - Notice to Firearm Purchaser
- MSP-203 - Use and Storage of a Firearm in a Home Environment
- RI-012 - Concealed Pistol License Application
- RI-044 - Firearm Reclassification Election
- RI-059 - Trigger Lock Statement
- RI-060 - Pistol Sales Record
- RI-060 - Pistol Sales Record (static)
- RI-064 - Report of Concealed Pistol License Violations
- RI-101 - Request for Public Records (FOI)
- RI-135 - Security Background Check Request
- UD-194 - CPL Chemical Test Rights