close print view
The RazorBack Chair is an ideal seating solution for: Correctional Facilities, Institutions and all intense use environments. Ideal for continuous, intensive use in extreme environments!
The RazorBack Chair has an EXTREME load capacity. The "Muscle-Back" leg design and "Structural Span" provide MAXIMUM STRENGTH. In addition, the ergonomic low back design is more resistant to chair leaning or rocking - which can cause stress and failure in other chairs used in similar use environments.
Color: Black Only
View RazorBack Brochure
Launch Intensive Video
- Durable, one piece, injection molded design for increased strength. No steel or wood components.
- Flame retardant (passes Cal 133).
- 1500 lb. static load.
- Passes ASTM F1561-03.
- Cost effective & economical.
- Easy to clean with a cloth and simple soap and water solution.
- Constructed with high impact "no break" polypropylene.
- Light weight - only 8 lbs.
- Stackable - space saving storage.
- Ergonomic - low back design is more resistant to rocking.
- Muscle-Back legs include pilot hole for field drilling to enable bolt down option.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
- 10 year warranty.