Below is a list of prequalification programs with DTMB-Procurement. This may not be an exhaustive list as prequalification for products and services can change and/or there may be prequalification programs under State Agencies delegated authority.
Although rare, prequalifications that are currently closed may open at any time to allow for additional vendors, before the current prequalification contracts are expired. When prequalification programs are opened, they will be posted as a solicitation on www.Buy4Michigan.com. You can view prequlified vendor contracts on the DTMB-Procurement Contract List.
Business Process Review/Consulting Services
Bank Examination Services
Consulting Services for Post-Employee-Survey Change Management Activities
Data Warehouse Business Intelligence (BI)
Electronic Document Management (FileNet)
Gas and Oil Well Plugging Drilling, Redrilling, and Site Restoration
Hazardous Waste Services
- The list below identifies hazardous waste services contractors pre-qualified to bid on state contracts. Contact Lymon Hunter at 517.241.1145 regarding questions.
Invasive Species Control
IT Services Contract Programmer - Project Contol Office
Market Conduct Examinatons of Insurance Companies
Municipal Management Services (Financial Accounting, Benefits, Labor, Operations, and Debt Restructuring)
Out of State Insurance Examinations
Open: Vendors interested in providing printing services for the State of Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget can prequalify for a one-time purchase by submitting the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) and the Prevailing Wage Sworn Statement below . Prequalified vendors are determined by an evalutation of their SOQ application. Please contact Kristen Hampton with DTMB Printing Services at 517.322.5488 with questions.
- Statement of Qualification (SOQ)
- Prevailing Wage Sworn Statement
Revenue Maximization Services
- Current vendors are prequalified through December 31, 2014 with one additional 1 year extension.
Vehicle Hauling and Cleaning Services
- Current vendors are prequalified through March 1, 2014. One 1 year option has been exersised, One 1 year possible extension remains.