• About Passenger Transportation Program DataThe purpose of the following information is to provide an update to Comprehensive Transportation Fund (CTF) program data. Each year we plan to update this data using the most current information available. This information contains links to various reports. The following information can be found: standard reports from the Public Transportation Management System (PTMS) regarding ridership, finances, vehicles and performance; maps for local transit and intercity; intercity statistics; CTF summary; and federal funding.
• Comprehensive Transportation Fund (CTF) for Public Transit Programs A flowchart reflecting the state revenue and funding breakdown for individual programs for FY 2013 and 2014.
• Intercity Bus Route Statistics A summary table of intercity revenues, passenger ridership, and miles driven in Michigan by intercity bus carriers.
• Intercity Bus Routes A map of Michigan's statewide intercity bus routes by carrier.
• Local Transit Facts by Peer Group for FY 2012
• Michigan Local Public Transit Map A map of Michigan indicating the location and type of local public transit agency within each county.
• Michigan Public Transit Facts Program DataStatistical reports from MDOT's Public Transportation Management System (PTMS) database include:
• The following are Federal Apportionments by fiscal year under sections 5303, 5304, 5307, 5309, 5310, 5311, 5316, 5317, 5337 and 5339.
• FY 2013
• FY 2012
• FY 2011
• FY 2010
• FY 2009