Intelligent Transportation Systems
- What is ITS? ITS is a combination of electronics, telecommunications and information technology to the transportation sector for improving safety and travel times on the transportation system. It is not highways only, but includes all modes of transportation.
- Contact Matt Smith at 517-636-5009 or email@example.com.
- Road Weather Information System (RWIS) Documents
- MDOT Triangle ATIS Final Con-Ops
- MDOT ITS Strategic Plan
- MDOT Regional ITS Architectures and Deployment Plans
- Standard Test Procedure for Travel Time Data Quality Assessment - Final Document
- Standard Test Procedure for Travel Time Data Quality Assessment - Technical Appendix
- Other MDOT Initiatives
- Michigan ITS History