- Focused Monitoring District List - 2015-16 Cycle 2
- Measurable Annual Goals Guidance
The Office of Special Education developed this guidance document to assist with the development of measurable annual goals.
- Rotational Schedule for Submission and Review of ISD Plans This document outlines the rotational schedule for submission and review of ISD plans beginning in the fall of 2015.
No articles at this time.
- Michigan Special Education Reference MI-SER provides access to state and federal special education law and policy information and resources. The database features a comprehensive search functionality allowing users to research relevant information.
- VI & DHH Consortia for Teacher Preparation The Michigan Department of Education has partnered with several out-of-state institutions of higher education that have teacher preparation programs, as well as with schools and agencies for the blind and Michigan institutions of higher education, to deliver an online endorsement program that will permit certified teachers to obtain an additional endorsement on their Michigan teaching certificate in either deaf/hard of hearing or visual impairment.
- Sign-up to receive OSE email updates
- School-wide Positive Behavior Support Implementation Guide
- Dispute Resolution/Mediation Services
- OSE Regional Map