Improving Outcomes for High School Students
This Michigan Merit Curriculum is the result of an extraordinary partnership between the Executive Branch, State Board of Education, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Legislature and numerous education associations. (MCL 380.1278a, MCL 380.1278b)
Michigan Merit High School Graduation Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions - Complete FAQ (Updated 08/2014)
The Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) document was designed to provide readers with additional information and clarification regarding the flexibility within the state graduation requirements.
The FAQ document will be regularly updated as needed. For questions related to the Michigan Merit Curriculum, please contact the Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) Unit by phone at 517-335-3678 or by e-mail.
Additional Flexible Learning Options
- 2014-2015 Michigan Merit Curriculum (MMC) Report to the Michigan Legislature
- Earning College Credit in High School: A Synopsis of Opportunities
- Testing Out
- Guidelines for Awarding Credit in Career and Technical Education
- Educational Development Plans (EDPs) Fundamentals
- Academic Standards and Credit Guidance
- Superintendent's Dropout Challenge
- Personal Curriculum Information and Documents