- To provide innovative, effective, and timely human resources consultation and services to attract, develop, and retain a workforce that is diverse, flexible, creative, and competent to meet the ever-changing needs of state government.
Vision To be recognized as the leader in public sector human resources (HR).
- Organization Chart
- Vested with the administrative powers of the Civil Service Commission, the State Personnel Director is responsible for implementing the policy and program directives of that body.
- Office of the Chief Deputy Director, Vacant Provides direct oversight over the department's primary areas of responsibility. As a member of the Director's senior management team, the Chief Deputy Director assists with the formulation and implementation of the department's mission, policies, strategic plans, directives, organizational ...
- Deputy Director - Matthew Fedorchuk
The Deputy Director serves as a member of the Director's leadership team, assists with formulating and implementing the Commission's mission, policies, strategic plans, directives, and organizational structure
- Compliance and Internal Audit Compliance and Internal Audit oversees the Internal Audit and Compliance.
- Detroit Regional Office
This office provides employment information and career planning assistance to state employees and applicants in Southeastern Michigan. Our services include: