Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Civil, official Web site for the state of Michigan Home
close print view
  People With Disabilities
My insurance doesn't include coverage for hearing aids. Where can I get help to pay for my hearing aid?
There are few resources for financial aid for hearing aids. Children may qualify through Children's Special Health Care program, Medicaid recipients may qualify through that agency. Michigan Association for Deaf, Hearing and Speech Services has needs-based assistance as do some other hearing and speech centers. The organization, Hear Now, provides hearing aids to individuals with limited financial resources. You can contact them at (303)695-7797V/TTY (800)648-4327V.

FAQ Categories
 •  People With Disabilities
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan