- State/Local Public Health Planning Retreat
- Public Health Administration Contact Information How to Contact Us
- Public Health Preparedness The Michigan Department of Community Health's Public Health Preparedness Office is charged with protecting the health of Michigan citizens against chemical, biological and radiological threats.
- Prevention Click here for prevention information about cardiovascular disease, cancer, HIV-STD, lead poisoning and other diseases and conditions.
- Communicable & Chronic Diseases Click here for provider-oriented information about communicable diseases, immunization & epidemiology services.
- Environmental Epidemiology & Toxic Substances Click here for provider-oriented information, including a health effects resource guide, exposure survey for physician use, fact sheets, and contact information.
- Lab Services Click here for lab services related to infectious diseases, chemistry & toxicology, quality assurance & regional labs.