Requests for Proposals
- Control Community Implementation Projects, 2015-2017 The Comprehensive Cancer Control Unit within the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce a Request For Proposal (RFP) for Cancer Control Community Implementation Projects, 2015-2017.
- Michigan Nursing Licensure Survey and Workforce Data Mapping and Reporting RFP The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Nursing Policy announces the availability of funds, not to exceed ($354,000) for organizations to apply for a three year contract for annual design, development, implementation and reporting of a statewide survey of Michigan nurses renewing their licenses, and the online, geographic representation of characteristics of Michigan's licensed nursing workforce data to reflect distribution and demographic characteristics through online searchable maps, tables, and charts.
- Questions and Answers to the Additional Pharmacy Services Updates to Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal - Press Release - April 1, 2015
- Questions and Answers to the Pharmacy Service Changes to Upcoming Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal - Press Release - February 12, 2015
- Request for Proposal: MI Health Link Ombudsman
- Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation Timeline Change for Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal
- Grants and Contracts HIV CARE: Grants and Contracts
- Implementing Public Health Prevention Strategies for Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke Through Chronic Disease Coordinating Networks (MI 1422) The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) Diabetes, Obesity, Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention programs announce the availability of funds ranging from $350,000 to $470,000 for Implementing Public Health Prevention Strategies for Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke Through Chronic Disease Coordinating Networks.
- Health Innovation Grant Fund The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) is pleased to announce the opportunity for organizations to apply for one-time health innovation grants of between $5,000 and $35,000 to encourage cutting edge advances in health care.
MDCH is looking for projects that demonstrate an innovative approach to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of Michigan's health services and have the potential for replication within the State of Michigan. Each project must have clear and defined outcomes. Each applicant is encouraged to provide matching funds in the form of a cash or in-kind match for their project.
The grant application deadline is September 22, 2014.
- Mental Health First Aid Grant The Michigan Department of Community Health is seeking vendors with experience delivering Mental Health First Aid in Michigan. We are seeking vendors to deliver training in urban regions of the state (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Kalamazoo, Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Genesee, Saginaw, Battle Creek, Kent, and Muskegon). This initiative is dedicated to increase the number of laypersons, organizations, education systems, law enforcement, healthcare, faith communities, and parents who have been trained in either or both Youth and Adult curricula of Mental Health First Aid.
- Community Mobilization Campaign The Michigan Department of Community Health is making funds available through this Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop and initiate an evidencebased and community-led community mobilization campaign with the primary goal to promote and stimulate uptake of HIV testing among African American communities. Adolescent and young adults (ages 13-25), particularly men (inclusive of men who have sex with men, regardless of self-identification) are expected to be a primary focus of such efforts.
- Grant Opportunities A list of current grant opportunities for Oral Health
- FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Applications (RFA) FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Proposals - Proposal Application Due Date: May 28, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. FY15 funding available under this RFA is to be used for enhancing capacity to deliver integrated health services.