Requests for Proposals
- Grant to develop a Youth Suicide Prevention And Early Intervention Rural Model Community in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- 2016 Health Innovation Grants Available
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is pleased to announce the opportunity for organizations to apply for one-time health innovation grants of between $5,000 and $35,000 to encourage cutting edge advances in health care.
- MCO Common Formulary Stakeholder Meeting
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) invites the public to attend a stakeholder meeting regarding the draft common formulary for the upcoming Comprehensive Health Plan (CHP) contract. The next meeting will be held November 19th.
- Control Community Implementation Projects, 2015-2017 The Comprehensive Cancer Control Unit within the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce a Request For Proposal (RFP) for Cancer Control Community Implementation Projects, 2015-2017.
- Questions and Answers to the Pharmacy Service Changes to Upcoming Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal - Press Release - February 12, 2015
- Questions and Answers to the Additional Pharmacy Services Updates to Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal - Press Release - April 1, 2015
- Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation Timeline Change for Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal
- Grants and Contracts HIV CARE: Grants and Contracts
- Implementing Public Health Prevention Strategies for Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke Through Chronic Disease Coordinating Networks (MI 1422)
The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) Diabetes, Obesity, Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention programs announce the availability of funds ranging from $350,000 to $470,000 for Implementing Public Health Prevention Strategies for Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke Through Chronic Disease Coordinating Networks.
- Mental Health First Aid Grant
The Michigan Department of Community Health is seeking vendors with experience delivering Mental Health First Aid in Michigan. We are seeking vendors to deliver training in urban regions of the state (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Kalamazoo, Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Genesee, Saginaw, Battle Creek, Kent, and Muskegon). This initiative is dedicated to increase the number of laypersons, organizations, education systems, law enforcement, healthcare, faith communities, and parents who have been trained in either or both Youth and Adult curricula of Mental Health First Aid.
- Community Mobilization Campaign The Michigan Department of Community Health is making funds available through this Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop and initiate an evidencebased and community-led community mobilization campaign with the primary goal to promote and stimulate uptake of HIV testing among African American communities. Adolescent and young adults (ages 13-25), particularly men (inclusive of men who have sex with men, regardless of self-identification) are expected to be a primary focus of such efforts.
- FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Applications (RFA) FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Proposals - Proposal Application Due Date: May 28, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. FY15 funding available under this RFA is to be used for enhancing capacity to deliver integrated health services.