Requests for Proposals
• Health Innovation Grant Fund The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) is pleased to announce the opportunity for organizations to apply for one-time health innovation grants of between $5,000 and $35,000 to encourage cutting edge advances in health care.
MDCH is looking for projects that demonstrate an innovative approach to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of Michigan's health services and have the potential for replication within the State of Michigan. Each project must have clear and defined outcomes. Each applicant is encouraged to provide matching funds in the form of a cash or in-kind match for their project.
The grant application deadline is September 22, 2014.
• Mental Health First Aid Grant The Michigan Department of Community Health is seeking vendors with experience delivering Mental Health First Aid in Michigan. We are seeking vendors to deliver training in urban regions of the state (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Kalamazoo, Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Genesee, Saginaw, Battle Creek, Kent, and Muskegon). This initiative is dedicated to increase the number of laypersons, organizations, education systems, law enforcement, healthcare, faith communities, and parents who have been trained in either or both Youth and Adult curricula of Mental Health First Aid.
• Community Mobilization Campaign The Michigan Department of Community Health is making funds available through this Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop and initiate an evidencebased and community-led community mobilization campaign with the primary goal to promote
and stimulate uptake of HIV testing among African American communities. Adolescent and young adults (ages 13-25), particularly men (inclusive of men who have sex with men, regardless of self-identification) are expected to be a primary focus of such efforts.
• Grant Opportunities A list of current grant opportunities for Oral Health
• FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Applications (RFA) FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Proposals - Proposal Application Due Date: May 28, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. FY15 funding available under this RFA is to be used for enhancing capacity to deliver integrated health services.