Requests for Proposals
• Building Healthy Communities Request for Proposal The purpose of the BHC program is to provide funding to local health departments to develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based, policy, systems and environmental change interventions designed to prevent chronic diseases through community based population health improvements that promote healthful eating and physical activity amongst disparate population groups.
• Children's Behavioral Team (C-BAT) Request for Proposals The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) is seeking a vendor who has experience successfully transitioning individuals out of institutions into communities to provide training, consultation, and hands-on technical assistance to community providers through the creation and implementation of a Children's Behavioral Action Team (C-BAT.)
• Mental Health First Aid Grant The Michigan Department of Community Health is seeking vendors with experience delivering Mental Health First Aid in Michigan. We are seeking vendors to deliver training in urban regions of the state (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Kalamazoo, Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Genesee, Saginaw, Battle Creek, Kent, and Muskegon). This initiative is dedicated to increase the number of laypersons, organizations, education systems, law enforcement, healthcare, faith communities, and parents who have been trained in either or both Youth and Adult curricula of Mental Health First Aid.
• Community Mobilization Campaign The Michigan Department of Community Health is making funds available through this Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop and initiate an evidencebased and community-led community mobilization campaign with the primary goal to promote
and stimulate uptake of HIV testing among African American communities. Adolescent and young adults (ages 13-25), particularly men (inclusive of men who have sex with men, regardless of self-identification) are expected to be a primary focus of such efforts.
• Grant Opportunities A list of current grant opportunities for Oral Health
• FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Applications (RFA) FY15 Adult Mental Health Block Grant Request for Proposals - Proposal Application Due Date: May 28, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. FY15 funding available under this RFA is to be used for enhancing capacity to deliver integrated health services.