close print view
Release Notes - MI-WIC release 2.0
The MI-WIC Clinic User Manual Section 20.0 Food Prescription has been revised, and Section 21.0 New Food Prescription Screen Rules has been developed to reflect MI-WIC changes supporting the new food package rules and regulations.
MI-WIC replaces the current WIC application M-TRACX. The goals and objectives of the project are:
- Implement a workflow-based system with user-friendly screens meeting the business process flows followed in the clinics
- Reduce participant time spent at clinic, increase participant satisfaction, and increase staff time spent with participants
- Implement a system with automated features for certification processing including growth chart plotting, appointment scheduling, food package tailoring, and benefits issuance.
- Support Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Integrate with other health and human services systems for better participant management and care
The project will meet the business goals outlined above by standardizing and simplifying policy and business processes statewide, and by leveraging a proven technical solution that is flexible and easy to maintain.
MI-WIC Single Sign On (SSO) and User ID Process Information [Also shows how to subscribe to MI-WIC]
MI-WIC Implementation Clinic Infrastructure Checklist
MI-WIC Workstation Configuration Document
MI-WIC Administrative Training Worksheets: