What Is Medicaid?
- Payer Roster and Subrogation Information
- Michigan Medicaid State Plan Click here to review Michigan's Medicaid State Plan. The Plan covers Michigan's agreement with the federal government for: beneficiary eligibility; covered services; and, reimbursement for medical services under the program.
- Health Care Programs Eligibility Click here to learn more about the Health Care programs available in Michigan.
- Access to Long-Term Care: Know Your Options
- Medical Care Advisory Council
- The mihealth card The new plastic ID card for Medicaid, Emergency Medicaid, Childrens Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), and Adult Benefits Waiver (ABW) beneficiaries
Michigan Medicaid Health Plans
- Medicaid Health Plan Contact and County Service Listing List of Medicaid health plans showing Michigan counties in which each the health plan operates.
- Health Plan Enrollment This page contains enrollment figures for the current month and the previous month, by county, for each of the Medicaid Health Plans.
- Sample Health Plan Contract
Medicaid Health Plan Performance Reports
- Michigan Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS)is a set of survey tools developed to assess patient satisfaction with their health plan.
- Medicaid Blood Lead Testing Reports
- HEDIS Results - Statewide Aggregate Reports The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) is a set of performance data developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), and is the most widely used standardized performance measure in the managed care industry.
- External Quality Review Reports identify various aspects of care furnished to Michigan Medicaid beneficiaries.
- 2014 Health Plans Quality Checkup Click here to view a guide to Michigan Medicaid health plans, including ratings in five separate categories of health plan performance.