Skip Navigation
Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Home
close print view

Special Use Request Forms - MJT-511 & MJT-512

The Special Use Request Forms can be saved to your computer and filled out. A signed, completed form can then be mailed or faxed (517-322-5611) to our office along with any pertinent attachments. Before filling out the form, please read the instructions. Navigate through the forms by using the TAB key. Instructions for filling out the forms are included.

Please note:  It is no longer required to submit a special use request form when an out of state vendor comes into the state of Michigan.

LED Out-of-State Training Request MJT-511 DOC icon 

LED Equipment Special Use Request MJT-512 DOC icon 

If you have questions about Special Use Requests, contact 517-322-3967.

Related Content
 •  Schedule of 2013 Travel Rates and Michigan Select Cities & Counties PDF icon
 •  2013 Law Enforcement Distribution Guidelines PDF icon
 •  Basic Information About LED
 •  Policy Revisions Adopted by Commission Vote on September 11, 2003
 •  Law Enforcement Distribution Statistic Reports: 2010-2013
 •  Law Enforcement Distribution Statistic Reports: 2005-2009
 •  Law Enforcement Distribution Statistic Reports: 2003-2004
 •  LED Expenditure Report Addendum Excel icon
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan