close print view
How Do Members Use Contracts?
More than 350 contracts are available to MiDEAL Members.
1. Visit the "Contracts" tab of this site for all available MiDEAL contracts.
2. Find contracts of interest from the list.
3. Review the contract online, and make direct contact with the designated vendor to make a purchase.
4. If you don't find the contract you are looking for, contact us to see if we can help.
View video tutorials on how to use contracts below.
How to Access MiDEAL Contracts (Green Janitorial Supplies Example)
How to Access the MMCC Contract for Computers & Related Products
How to Navigate the MiDEAL Vehicle Catalog
Purchases may be made from State contracts through MiDEAL under the following provisions, and violation of these provisions may be grounds for removal from the program:
- MiDEAL Members shall make all purchases from State contracts for public use only. Purchases made through the contracts for personal use or consumption by any individual, public employee, or official are prohibited.
- MiDEAL Members are prohibited from making purchases from State contracts with the sole intent of reselling the items.