- National Library Service (NLS) This new Facebook page is part of the NLS digital media campaign and will carry messages about the collections, services, and activities.
- Braille and Talking Book Library receives Network Library of the Year award!
Read more about this exciting award on our News and Events page, or by clicking on the above link.
- BARD Mobile app for Android devices 1.0 User Guide
The long awaited Android BARD Mobile app is now available at the Google Play store!
NLS patrons can now download audiobooks and audio magazines directly to their Android OS devices 4.1 or later.
- NFB-NEWSLINE Adds Talking Book Topics and Braille Book Review
The National Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce these resources are now available through their service!
- Summer Reading Program June 22-July 31
Register today! View the "Youth @ BTBL" page to get more details on this exciting event.