close print view
Take A Stand Day 2005 - 2011
Previous Take A Stand Day's
The following showcases previous Take A Stand Days:
* Take A Stand Day 2013, will be held on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
At your request, a MIOSHA professional (including compliance staff, outreach consultants, managers, and supervisors) will provide a special one-on-one consultation to address specific issues,
· Explain a specific MIOSHA rule.
· Conduct a safety or health hazard survey.
· Evaluate a safety and health management system.
· Provide other requested technical assistance.
There will be NO CITATIONS and NO PENALTIES for participating workplaces. Participants must agree to correct all serious
Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA)
Consultation Education & Training (CET) Division
7150 Harris Drive, P.O. Box 30643, Lansing, Michigan 48909-8143
517.322.1809 or www.michigan.gov/miosha