Welcome to MIOSHA
The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities and to protect earned wages and fringe benefits. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. MIOSHA Wage & Hour activities focus on administration of three laws which protect the wages and fringe benefits of Michigan's workers. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety, health, earned wages and fringe benefits of Michigan workers.
- MIOSHA Art Contest
- OSHA Webpage on the Ebola Virus Cleaning and Decontamination of Ebola on Surfaces - OSHA Fact Sheet
- MIOSHA Safety and Health Improvement Program (MiSHIP) Grant Information
- Changes to the OSHA Illness & Injury Recordkeeping Standard
- Michigan's Minimum Wage and Overtime Law
- Residential Construction Initiative
- MIOSHA Training Institute Scholarship Application MIOSHA Training Insitute (MTI) scholarships are again available for fiscal year 2015 (October 1, 2014 - September 30, 2015) courses. Applications may be submitted for courses no more than three months prior to the start date and no later than three weeks prior to the course start date.
- Air Contaminants Initiative Health hazards may be posed by skin, mouth, eye and lung exposure to air contaminants. Workplace air contaminants are linked to cancers, and many other acute and chronic diseases. One of CET's goals this year is to raise employer and employee awareness of workplace air contaminants.
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails
- 2013 MIOSHA Field Operations Manual
View MIOSHA's revised Field Operations Manual (FOM) issued on November 22, 2013, covering enforcement activities. The revisions incorporate changes made by federal OSHA to its manual dated April 2011.
Field Operations Manual with highlighted changes & Memo.