• Hidden Malpractice Dangers in EMRs April 9, 2009 - Information from Medscape Medical News
• Electronic Health Record Czar Sees Hurdles for Incentive Plan April 9, 2009 - Information from Medscape Medical News
• Faster, Cheaper Broadband Internet Coming to Michigan Health Care Providers Press Release from the Office of the Governor, dated November 21, 2007
• American Health Information Community The American Health Information Community (AHIC) is a federal advisory body, chartered in 2005 to make recommendations to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on how to accelerate the development and adoption of health information technology. AHIC was formed by the Secretary to help advance efforts to achieve President Bush's goal for most Americans to have access to secure electronic health records by 2014.
• Patient Safety Institute - "Real Time" Health Care Information PSI was formed to provide the healthcare industry with a commonly owned, inclusive network utility to support communities (Regional Health Information Organizations, RHIOs) in delivering real-time healthcare information to achieve high quality care through more complete clinical information at the point of treatment or decision; safer care by reducing errors caused by incomplete clinical information; lower costs through reduction in duplicate diagnostic tests and unnecessary admissions.
• acentec, inc. - Mission Critical Technology Solutions acentec, inc. brings years of experience implementing Medinformatix (EMR) Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management Software. Learn more about why acentec has been so successful automating practices like yours.
• Outlook Associates, Inc., Systems and Technology Services An Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system can have the power to transform an organization into an efficient, streamlined paperless or nearly paperless environment. Outlook Associates can help you understand the choices available, help you determine whether your organization is ready for an EMR system and help you select and implement the system best suited to meet your unique requirements.
• Implementing Electronic Medical Records at your Organization Information from the Joint Commission International Center for Patient Safety
• Article by Richard Baron, M.D., Greenhouse Internists Electronic Health Records: Just around the Corner? Or over the Cliff?