close print view
New Vendor Application Packet
All new vendors will need to read and complete the following items in order to sell liquor prodcuts in the State of Michigan:
1. Letter to Vendors outlining actions required prior to being authorized by the MLCC and general information.
2. Instructions for the completion and submission of form LC-MW 843a, Application for a Vendor Representative License.
3. LC-MW-843a, Application for a Vendor Representative License.
4. A listing of Michigan Authorized Distribution Agents (ADAs).
5. Appointment of Vendor's Designated Agent form (LC 133).
6. Michigan E-Quote System - Vendor Information and Instruction, including New Item Checklist.
7. Michigan E-Quote System - Vendor Screens.
8. Case Code Label Instructions.
9. Control States Code Application Form.
10. Control States Code Specification Manual Specifications and Case Code Label example.
Licensing Toll Free Information Line 1-866-813-0011.
Manufacturers & Wholesalers Section: information, Lansing telephone number, email mailbox, forms.
Michigan.gov Home LARA Home State Web Sites Office of Regulatory Reinvention Spending & Accountability
Copyright © 2001-2013 State of Michigan