Technology in Michigan
- Technology in Michigan is all about better government. Behind the scenes, our centralized IT organization provides citizens and businesses with more than 300 e-services, many at "one-stop" web sites, like the Helping Hand human services portal, where a visitor can find anything he needs in one online location. More great things are in the works!
Enterprise Standard Products
- Specific products are identified as Enterprise IT standards for the State. All product standards are reviewed, at a minimum, every two years. Currently standard products have been defined for the Desktop environment (including PDAs and printer-scanners), Web tools, Database software and tools, Servers in some functional areas, and Network devices and monitoring tools.
- Desktop Hardware Products (Includes PC's, Handhelds, Printers, & Scanners)
- Enterprise Standards
- SUITE The State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) is Michigan's standard methodology in ...
- Project Management Methodology (PMM) The State of Michigan's Project Management Methodology (PMM) was adopted as a State standard in May ...
- Application Review All applications and websites must follow the State's Look and Feel policy...
Policies and Procedures
- Information Technology Policies document which organizations have the authority to define procedures in the specified process areas. Policies and procedures are part of the Administrative Guide to State Government. Those policies that describe the Department of Technology, Management & Budget's areas of authority are provided here.
- Michigan Information Privacy Council The Michigan Information Privacy Council was established via Executive Order 2009-18, and calls for the formation of the Council under the leadership of a Chief Privacy Officer (CPO).